The district court Hamburg has decided with judgment of 12.05.1998 that one has to answer by placing a link on the contents of the linked site. This can – so the LG – only be prevented by explicitly distancing oneself from these contents. We have on our site links to other sites on the Internet. For all these links: We would like to emphasize that we have no influence on the design and content of these pages. Therefore we dissociate ourselves from all contents of all linked pages on this website incl. All sub-pages. This declaration is valid for all on our website links and all contents of the pages to which links or banners! “This site contains links (references) to external sites. If you click on these links, you leave the offer of this website. On the design of content that can be found there, we have no control. We have the sites to which we have placed links, though seen through carefully on any illegal content, but can not rule out that we have overlooked something, nor that the pages were subsequently changed. When you behind one of our links find illegal content, please inform our Webmaster.
- Pin alignment inspection in electronic components4. February 2019 - 12:22
- Large objects scanning: OEM machine building for ingot measurements7. December 2018 - 8:28
- Newsletter November 201825. October 2018 - 9:36
- Plastic mold part (AC Controller) inspection17. October 2018 - 12:16
- New laser scanner series Q5 by QuellTech19. June 2018 - 14:20